VitalOxide Disinfectant & Mold Remover by The Ecology Works


Vital Oxide is your go-to spray for multi-purpose cleaning, disinfecting and the powerful ability to eliminate mold and mildew and prevent re-growth.

  • Highly effective at eliminating and preventing mold and mildew, without strong fumes
  • Eliminates odors without masking them
  • Kills 99.9% of bacteria, Norovirus, Salmonella, E. coli and other bacteria
  • Use throughout the house to disinfect and as a multi-purpose cleaner
  • 34 oz spray is colorless, odorless and will not harm water-safe fabrics

7 in stock

Add to wishlist


Allergy Partners offers free educational materials to physicians and healthcare professionals to help allergy patients.

If you need one cleaning product in your home, it’s Vital Oxide Mold Remover and Disinfectant. You can use this multi-purpose spray throughout the house, as a kitchen disinfectant, to clean the shower and to eliminate mold and mildew in the basement. It’s tough on mold, viruses and bacteria yet easy on you and the environment, since Vital Oxide doesn’t include harsh chlorine (bleach) or ammonia. It cleans through oxidation rather than through harsh chemicals that typically give off VOC’s that can be harmful to inhale and to the environment. Vital Oxide powerfully eliminates mold and mildew, and it’s so effective at preventing re-growth that tests show that Vital Oxide kept mold from growing on a ceiling tile for 7 months. You simply need to spray, lightly scrub to remove stains, rinse with water and then re-spray for preventative protection. The spray is also a very effective odor remover that doesn’t mask or cover up odors with a fragrance, but instead eliminates them at their source.

 Vital Oxide works as an antimicrobial cleaner to kill 99.9% of bacteria along with a wide variety of other bacteria and viruses such as MRSA, Norovirus, Salmonella, E.coli and more. You can spray it anywhere, even on toys, as its low toxicity means that it’s not harmful to your family or pets. Vital Oxide is an eco-friendly spray that offers a better choice for eliminating mold, removing odors and as a broad spectrum disinfectant.  EPA registered cleaner in all 50 states. 


Vital Oxide stands out amongst antimicrobial cleaners with a combination of extremely low toxicity and long-term effectiveness. USEPA Registered as a “Broad Spectrum Disinfectant-Cleaner”

Relief from

Mold & Mildew

Sku non unique

22 CO 3018


Go to Top